Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 30, 2013

Zoella and Lou's Video Blogger Tips

Travel Now & See the Beautiful Hotel's and Top destination's in the World!




I love this Blogging Video Tips they reveal most of the blogging do's and don't's as a blogger. Two of the most i'd like on their tips! Is a patience on how to get more followers and we cannot hit the reader's pulse in just one or few blogs.

I am blogging now for less than four (4) months and I delete so many of my previous blogs because of my out of patience "I always think that this blog is not getting bite by blog readers because, everyday when I open and check my blog status there's only few page visit. I'd never realized that I had only a few blogs and I don't know if I have a good keyword keys or good niche in my blog post".

When I see this video, I see a lot of my mistakes there is so many points of my blogging attitude that I need to change. And thanks for this gorgeous girls! for sharing their blogging experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>